Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8970 Posts

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets make this a place for anything and everything we want to talk about. That way we dont fill up our other threads with B.S.

[ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb]

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I really have not thought about it in awhile

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
it was a good meet, i got a good chance to see the new focus in person. and the hills look awesome. I liked biggsigg's front bumper.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Anyone know some hot chicks that want to hook up with an old guy?!? [histerical]

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Anyone know some hot chicks that want to hook up with an old guy?!? [histerical]
Speaking of hot chicks... I was out apartment hunting all day. I notice that when I walk into the office, they always have the hot chicks helping the single male customers. Who says sex doesn't sell? [?|]

·
Registered
400 Posts
haha aint that right, im only 20 and i notice this stuff... not saying any of you are old by any means hahaha

Andrew

·
Registered
467 Posts
Speaking of hot chicks... I was out apartment hunting all day. I notice that when I walk into the office, they always have the hot chicks helping the single male customers. Who says sex doesn't sell? [?|]
haha so true

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
um um jk the camping thing sound fun when it warms the hell up ...

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
i put side skirts on chriss focus today (bigsig)
looks better then just the front

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
i just spent like $20
on random junk food ..
oreo cakesters and ice cream
and other stuff

·
Registered
400 Posts
haha wish i had 20 for that stuff lol I gotta save up just for the G2G haha. Anyone wanna donate to the starving college student funds lol

Andrew

1 - 20 of 8970 Posts