Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm going to come out and say first off that I DID search for a "Newbie" thread but I didn't find one.

"My name is Trevor, And I'm addicted to driving a Focus." I live in orange and I don't really know what else to say.

Pics taken at the jack in the box at the end of trabuco/holy jim canyon

2000 zx3, Has the saleen/eibach kit and thats about it.

thats all!

[thumb]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know what you're saying. I've thought about getting a new car multiple times. But every time I can't bring myself to part with ol' blue.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Welcome aboard. I don't think there is a newbie thread for socal but whatever lol. Roam around there's lots of people here to help you out and answer your questions if u have em.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Weclome 2 FF!

you should check out our Canyon run we are having next month

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome to FF! theres an end of the year meet on the 20th i believe.. you should come by.. also i know its kinda far but if you ever wana run in the canyons around santa monica mountains area let me kno im always down[race]

·
Registered
482 Posts
Welcome to FF bro. My father-in-law lives in orange off of Chapman maybe we can have a little gtg out that way.

·
Registered
570 Posts
cant forget those painted alloys

greets to
welcome to ff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey thanks for the warm welcomes guy's. Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make any meets until march/april due to currently living out in WI helping out some family. I left my car at home because I couldn't handle it being in the snow and the salt unprotected. So its been rough not driving my ol' blue.

But, I do plan on meeting up with some fofo guys, everyone seems to be a lot nicer then the honda scene I use to be in (honda-tech.. eeesh)

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
that sucks but i wouldnt drive my car out there either. thats a super quick way to get rust

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've seen a couple fsvt out here. One in particular made me shed a tear due to it having so much rust the bottom of the drivers door was practically gone.

sad day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts