Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm a proud owner of a beautiful 2012 Focus. Looks like I am one of many to choose the sterling grey metallic. I have an SE model with the 203a package, sport package, painted pocket 16 inch rims, and Tuscany red interior style package. I am loving my car and can't wait to do some performance mods. I bought my car on Monday the 17th and had the windows tinted 35% all the way around, legal in my state, on Friday. Have been reading the forum for a few days now and seems like you have a very cool community here.

I'm thinking of blacking out the "fangs" and maybe removing the Focus and SE badges as well. Great to be here, and thanks to everyone for the advice I have already received from this forum.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wondered when I'd see a car up on here with the painted 16s. I like.

I can't get over how many of you consider blacking out the fangs, that's one of my favorite parts of this design.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have wheel envy... I wish I woulda had the chance to get those.... ah well to the aftermarket!

That's the perfect exterior color to go with the red interior trim... love it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick welcomes and compliments. I didn't mention that one of the main reasons I got the SE was for the 5 speed manual. I haven't had a manual in years and that was one of the things I wanted most in my new car. I also like the painted 16's a lot more than the unpainted ones.

@downincircles Like I said, I'm thinking about doing the black out. I haven't decided yet, but I think I might like it. If I do it, it will be if I also get the black trimmed Ti headlight and fog lamp bezels.

@NightRider31 I haven't really thought about that. If I do paint my calipers I would probably go with a dark grey to match my car. They look alright to me.

@ JRicky Thanks, I like these rims the most, except for maybe the Ti 5 spokes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats and welcome! stick around, there is a ton of knwoledge here from past Focus owners to past other brand owners. They all bring some great info to the table.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Very good. Enjoy the car and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome! Nice transmission choice!

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Any pictures of the interior? I haven't seen many with the red interior package.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will try to get some up tomorrow. I only have 1 class and no work so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Some pics I took today using my crappy phone camera.

·
Registered
532 Posts
AngelsDeath,

I warmly welcome you to Focus Fanatics. You have an awesome car and enjoy it to your heart's content. Good luck with your purchase!

Your photos are awesome. It is interesting that I read reviews that said the style was polarizing. I think those reviewers need glasses. The styling is very European and the pictures refect that. The interior is hot!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts