Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, uh... it's the one you see on the menu right above this thread. Yeah, so where can I pick on of them bad boys up?

·
Registered
511 Posts
You talking about the RS Edition Focus??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But that exact one isn't anywhere to be found. Can someone please please tell me where I can get that exact one. the 1998 - 2002 look like crap compared to that exact one.[???:)]

Daniel[?|]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
theplatypus said:
But that exact one isn't anywhere to be found. Can someone please please tell me where I can get that exact one. the 1998 - 2002 look like crap compared to that exact one.[???:)]

Daniel[?|]
....dude, euro just told you, www.european-parts.net ...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Its still not the same bumper that is pictured. I think he is talking about the 2003-2004 bumper. Which does look a hell of a lot better.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
beowulf said:
Its still not the same bumper that is pictured. I think he is talking about the 2003-2004 bumper. Which does look a hell of a lot better.
i understand, he needs to contact sascha.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
focusonthefocus said:
Beowulf, Kick'n, thanks. Who's Sascha?
the owner of european-parts.net

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
sascha is a male. check out the website. contact info all over the place. just be ready to spend a wholeeeee lotta cash. ur going to get new fenders, grills, rear fenders, bumpers, euro tails, get the revers on the rear bumper wired up, all kindsa stuff

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
and a little extra cash for the extra "import fee" because you called him a her, lol!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts