Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

so i started bruhsing it off this morning but thought i should get a pic first.
13 inches just LAST night. incredible.

I got stuck at the end of the driveway. For some reason plows dont like my girlfriends road. So of course i had her drive and me pushing and she was just flooring it. I was like "baby just ease on the throttle in a low gear"
she responds "IM DOING FINE" she screams as shes in first gear at 6rpms.
i was gonna yell at her but she was just trying to help

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thats alot of snow! Maybe Coach Rod will get lost in it.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks like what mine.... that is if mine wasnt in the garage it would have... we got about 10 inches....

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
humm
well we got alot, watever flint got it was a nice snow fall, good enough to get you into some trouble in those big open walmart parking lots

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
why cant we get that much snow?!?!? I wanna go skiing!

·
Registered
102 Posts
We got 12 just North of Lansing... but my Foci did alright!

It's been a while since I've seen this much snow in one quick storm around here. It was coming down so hard they actually called off the plow trucks for 3 hours until it was over... quite a mess for a while.

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
glad i moved down south. i don't miss that one bit. gr does rawk though. comstock park ftw.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
I seriously don't understand how you guys deal with that much snow. I like snow, but that much is ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
this is after i snow blowed all night around the car thats how high it was on the roof.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Yeah we got another 4 inches last night. Prolly have 15 inches on the ground at the moment.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
wow...just wow...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts