Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I figured I should start a Build Thread, since Ima be lowering my car pretty soon hopefully by the end of the month. I'll add some pictures later on of what my car looked like when I first bought it and some recent pictures.

So this is what my car looked like when i first bought it in early March 2010, i know the chrome rims were Horrid ! [facepalm]

*Since then i have taken off the chrome rims , replaced them with 14'steelies
*Removed ugly stock upper grill and replaced it with SVT Grill
*Replaced headlights with SVT headlights
*Added LED's to the License Plates and Dome light, i'll get pictures of those when the sun goes down
*Painted mirror caps, and back trim
*Removed ugly old tint, not done right
*Installed EURO HVAC
*Recently installed Fog lights thanks to xXMichealAnthonyXx for giving me a good deal

Here are the most recent pictures i have not much but, i really need to invest in a camera

New fog lights installed, waiting for yellow lamin-x to arrive in the mail [:D]

Hatch trim painted , tailights awaiting all red lamin-x as well [;)]

And her she is The Infamous EhbnerOhraa's SPI Slocus my baby Ha [:I]
Soon to be lowered [wrenchin]

*Not to long ago i woke up to my car crashed, yes crashed in-front of my house damaging the front bumper, fender and hood. i replaced the bumper, needs paint still and i need a new hood. As for the passenger fender i tried painting it and i failed, the paints chipping I'm thinking i didn't sand it very good. i never found out who hit it [mad]

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
you need to have pics. it cant be up without pics.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
they all ready been called!!!

sry i had this was like a cock tease

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
i called the cops as well. things are about to get real

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in a high speed chase, heading down to Tijuana , there not taking the Slocus away hitting the 110 hp she has :(
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Its goin good. Got all the parts today and the motor is ready to pull. Now I just need to pull my other motor lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts