Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I came across this media report:
http://www.wtae.com/investigations/...-complaints-about-ford-transmissions/24333878
I was wondering if you guys think it is good idea to compile all the media reports in this thread in an effort to voice our issue with this Dual Clutch Transmission nightmare ?
Perhaps this will help make these imbeciles at Ford Motor think of a serious actions (Issue recall, buyback) to put an end to the misery of tens of thousands of Focus owners due to the design flaws in this auto transmission .

Because for now , they are playing with us.
I have been in my dealer waiting list since last September to have the transmission looked at.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hello all
I came across this media report:
http://www.wtae.com/investigations/...-complaints-about-ford-transmissions/24333878
I was wondering if you guys think it is good idea to compile all the media reports in this thread in an effort to voice our issue with this Dual Clutch Transmission nightmare ?
Perhaps this will help make these imbeciles at Ford Motor think of a serious actions (Issue recall, buyback) to put an end to the misery of tens of thousands of Focus owners due to the design flaws in this auto transmission .

Because for now , they are playing with us.
I have been in my dealer waiting list since last September to have the transmission looked at.
Good luck. Other than a few reviews which mention the problem and a few small articles that talk about it there is nothing. That article is a year old and has been mentioned here 100 times.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Pittsburgh article again...

Sounds like you have a 'pip' of a Dealer, who doesn't want to be bothered by Warranty Work. Can't refuse, but can put you on a waiting list to discourage you.

Find another/work with the ford Canada rep. is all I can suggest.

You could bring local pressure through a BBB or local news, but that won't guarantee you a good job - and on these that can make a BIG difference.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry if this old news for many here , but to me it was sort of breaking news.
Anyhow , I am trying any mean that crosses my mind to voice the issue.
As for the other dealers in my area (Toronto) they all sing the same song : waiting list.
WTF!

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts