Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my car has gone through so many transformations that I desided to Post a THread about it. Enjoy.

When I bought it from the Dealership I worked at. I hid it in the Emp parking lot for a week before I could take it home. :)

First Mod, halo projection headlights:

Neons:

Now the New Front end, no more vinal and Neons are now taken off:

Painted the grill which I think is a nice touch:

SRI installed:

Added 2.5'' trubenz Borla with no resonator and a RT HFC, 65mm TB Front Stress bar and heat wrapped headers [wiggle]

Now is the time I got a Girl Friend and all my mods stopped. Funny how that works. LOL

Months and Months Later I desided to rid my R34 Bumper and Go stock

Next is Ford racing EAPs.. (My and my GF split up and I finally was able to do what I wanted.)

Now my hood is fadeing becasue of Florida heat:

Now Lowered on Eibachs and pin stripped:

Focus Fest:

Got Mikes intake and got rid of the SRI and also painted my badly faded hood:

Now FInally New Lights and Grill:

There was alot more Mods that I didnt post but I didnt want to Bore you. Thanks for Looking.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
looks great now... the paint scheme on the hood makes the car i think

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
wow its really progressed nicely man!
when i saw you swapped the svt bumper for a R34 i was like WTF??? why
but then you went back to the svt so its all good!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I wouldn't have mind looking at pics for all the mods ... it's great to see all the different transformations and add ons.

-Ray-

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I wanna do this kind of thread when i get finished with my car (finished?![histerical])

+1 on the hood paint...it finishes off the hood. I wasn't feeling mine until I did the sides red.

like it. engine bay is pretty CLEAN, a rarity anymore.....i approve [thumb].

interior shots???

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
come alone very nice!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the Comments.. I dont have Interior shots because its stock with a Headunit a rear FS stress bar and a Polk Sub in my SVT sub box ;)
Acually I have the Rear seats out now. I dont know if Im going to put them back in either.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your talking about the Picture with me on the way to FF arent you ;)... Surely Not my Ex.. HAHA. Shes a Cutey but not a good match for me. She HATED my car and my obsession with it.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
schweet.

eh.. U dont need a girlfriend thats not going to let you mod ur car.

so I say YAY!
I need one that is into cars. If there is one Like that around here. [thumb]

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
thats a good looking car now. i dig it.

a very nice transition.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
if you've a car for a long time now, at least all of us went through some stage of rice. i kno i did....but overall man i like ur car, very good job!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
glad you went back to the stock bumper. and hell, my gf doesn't prevent me from spending money on my car, the living room looks like a focus parts store currently, lol

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
hahaha..i think you need to let everyone know the REAL reason you put the cf hood and the R34 bumper on the beast in the first place...because it doesn't make any sense and therefore no one gets it [;)]

gonna miss your ass this weekend homie, and i have to say the car looks amazing in current form, the last step with the paint/grille/new lights made the car go from mediocre to drop dead sexy in one week.

We'll pour some liquor out for ya [thumb]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahaha..i think you need to let everyone know the REAL reason you put the cf hood and the R34 bumper on the beast in the first place...because it doesn't make any sense and therefore no one gets it [;)]

gonna miss your ass this weekend homie, and i have to say the car looks amazing in current form, the last step with the paint/grille/new lights made the car go from mediocre to drop dead sexy in one week.

We'll pour some liquor out for ya [thumb]
ha... I dont think I wanna Put up those sad Pictures.. LOL.. [:(]

Dont waste to much Liquor for me. That stuff is expensive [giggle]

is that hood functional? be grear with a oiler cooler... heeh
Yes it is. All vents are open. It helps ALOT in the summer.

Steve, You should see my room right now. Ill Try to take a picture.[cheers]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts