Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got her back today!! Got the dent fixed, side moldings painted, and body kit custom painted!

Before.

After:

Molding and kit paint. The light was crappy out, sorry some of the pics are dark.

The car is also very dirty do to the rain, and the smearing dirt left over from the shop. I will get better pics soon Im sure. When the weather turns a little better. I'm showin her at a local show next week, I'll get some digi pics.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
looking better than straight black are you going to cruise jam?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looking pretty good there.. but I have never been a fan of the midwing..

I like the paint roll you did though... Mine is gonna be just the opposite, with the black on the bottom.... I shoulda had my skirts done two days ago.. and my guy hasn't returned my calls.. bastard.

I really wish you were coming to Cruise Jam, Bizzy.. we need some more metal there! hehe.

*throws up the horns for Biz*

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks good! I like the custom paint job [thumb]

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOOh, cruise jam, reffering to Massive Speed thing. Yeah, I wish I was going to. I'd been planning it for months, sux I can't make it now.
Thanks Matt, yeah the green actually comes across the top to, up to the doors, then rolls up under the door. Its just hard to see in pics.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Im fallin in love with the sideskirts! Are you planning on painting the front lip?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
t_bone_c34 said:
Im fallin in love with the sideskirts! Are you planning on painting the front lip?
No, my plan was to leave the front black and tha back green, and make the sideskirts blend the two together. I think it works.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
i like your choice to two tone the body kit, i'm glad you didn't listen to the nay sayers that wanted you to do it all green

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
btw, did the bang that out, or did they replace the quarter panel, or what?

if the popped it back out they did one hell of a job! watch one day you'll hit a huge bump and a big chunk of bondo will fall off :p better take your trunk about to find out! hehe

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They pounded it out. No chance, Richmonds is the best body shop around this entire area. If there is anything custom done in the tri county area, you can bet they did it. They are awesome, they're the best.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Looks good Bizzy, Like the black into green better than all black skirts. Would look good with painted mirrors. Good luck at the car show.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
wow now that looks great!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys. Yes I am considering, once I get back on my feet, getting the mirriors done. The final cost for just the kit and moldings was about $300.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts