Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i don't think we are going to macktown anytime soon because of what the cops said, on thursdays, it only to the track. it is only going to be harligen for now and i don't know if that is going to be problem driving over there for some of u beacuse i haven't seen anyone besides chris come, let me know, laterz[dunno]

·
Registered
854 Posts
cops? I'll go to the SPI cruise, if anyone is going.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry bro that already happened, maybe at track we should see ur car or something, i'll pm you in advance if we are heading to mcallen for anything.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Tomorrow i get my SVT hell yeah lol dude this is gonna be the shit im not the slowest anymore LOL so the track this FRI or what i need to test it out lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^patience my young grasshopper, congrats on the svt ,its about time, lets get u ready first before u start to race it at the track.[:D]

·
Registered
854 Posts
what are the times on these regular focuses..zetec

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it depends on how good of a driver u are, a stock zetec will post 16.8-17.0, with the stuff i have im running 15.5 so far, we will be going to the track on the 23rd so try and make it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I Finally got my pics printed and uploaded heres my new BABY!!! and some parts that i already bought.

·
Registered
530 Posts
SORRY they came out so BIG!!!!

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I WANT THAT HOOD....you lil bastard........is it a FC hood?

EDIT: well, looks like your car has a VOlant intake box as well...but the filter doesn't look like a volant....intersting......is the bottom hacked up, or does it have the circular non SVT snorkel on it?

EDIT AGAIN: well, you don't have the SVT snorkel...is the box just in there, or is it snorkled down anywhere.....if it isn't, are you just using the hood as the main intake?.....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nah thats the FC intake box n it came with the car i want the volant intake box with the snorkel but i cant find it anywhere for right now im using it as a main intake i will upgrade soon i was lookin at your pics you got the rims i want sweet car and yeah it is a FC HOOD

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey focalized, i saw your gallery pics, i saw a sedan close by wher my friend lives....just like that one with the sticker on the back, only it had chrome rims... yeah, that's. it...i thought maybe it was yours. now you have an svt.. ahh..coo coo. [8D]

umm..i saw focus with the cervini front bumper like mine...wUt?.
i thought i was the only one with it around here.. ;P
nah, i just haven't seen any.

ok.. im done.
later

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well i still got the sedan i know what sedan your talking about but his is maroon mines red i still got mine. Along with the SVT mods are being done right now as we speak LOL hope to see you on the street soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts