Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everbody, just curious bout what cars have u waxed in ur focus. Go head include close calls, like what cars were the toughiest to beat. Please include moods and as much detail as possible. I know ya'll got some stories.

Thanks.

heres to the under estimated Focus![cheers]

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
prior gen Pontiac Grand Prix, complete with 20's. Speed limit is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*. I was just cruising along at [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]got stuck at the light. Road had construction, so it was going to be one lane just a little after the light. Dude cuts some other guy off to be at the front of the line. Needless to say, I bet his chick thought he was a loser, for losing to a Focus!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
prior gen Pontiac Grand Prix, complete with 20's. Speed limit is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*. I was just cruising along at [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*got stuck at the light. Road had construction, so it was going to be one lane just a little after the light. Dude cuts some other guy off to be at the front of the line. Needless to say, I bet his chick thought he was a loser, for losing to a Focus!!!!

Must have been a moron, yeah a loser. A tuned l67 Grand Prix can put out well over 300hp for under $1000 in mods.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! Take That Pontiac. I Had A Full Size 1500 Chevy But A 95 Lookin Over Revin, So He Spun' Em So It Was Go Time I Whooped That 350 Cui. The Funny Thing He Probably Burned Twice The Gas And Still Lost.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
caps lock ftl....haha

people try and race me all the time, i usually ignore them however

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
04 cavalier
cobalt
civic 00

lots of people have been trying to get me to race lately but its not gonna happen. trying to baby my baby

·
Registered
152 Posts
07 vw rabbit 2.5

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
96 gt mustang he had x pipe im guessing it sounded danmed good but was slow. and a brand new rx-8, i actually thought the rx-8's were fast or at least faster then what they are.

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
honestly it's all bout the driver! 00 civic, 1500 dodge, and 1.8t jetta... my buddy he has no clue how to drive that car.

·
Get The Hammer!
1,687 Posts
b16 hatch
gsr hatch
2003 gti fmic- maybe chipped
srt-4 really bad driver, no launch, just burnout, I gave him several chances

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts

Remember the rules folks....

No reference to speeds or public roads. [nono]

Thread shark is about....

·
Registered
387 Posts
i have a jrsc cvt beat a new v6 tibouron gt, older v8 camaro think timing was off to easy of a kill. thats my two favs. all other cars where regualr 4 bangers

·
Registered
47 Posts
A swarm of lovebugs, a butterfly, and a couple of dragonflies.

I dont think these cars can get out of their own way... no offense to anyone. Although it's faster than a delorean.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
beat a civic SI, the new ones at the track, I ran a 14.9xx, he ran a 15.1xx!!!!

Booyaah!!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Beat a co-worker's 08 Civic Si, CAI was his only mod. Walked around him quite easily.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.