Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I detailed my car finally yesterday. I went crazy and took massive amounts of pictures, both at day and dusk. Enjoy! [8]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
lookin good man, i would suggest to nightshade your grill lights, they stand out way to much orange. Gorgeous color, i like it alot.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
WOW, you took lots of pictures...You did a good job washing your car...how about you come wash my car for me!?!? plz! lol...only kidding...

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

SVT_BMXer said:
lookin good man, i would suggest to nightshade your grill lights, they stand out way to much orange. Gorgeous color, i like it alot.
Yeah, I agree. I actually did tint them at one point, but the film came right off when I washed the grille. Someday I'm going to get headlights with integrated turn signals so I can eliminate the grille lights altogether with a euro version. That is a bit down the road, though.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow that looks great, so many cleaned up foci this weekend, i declare this weekend FOCI DETAILING WEEKEND!!!

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Wow, I've never seen liquid grey shine like that, nicely done.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Great pics, I agree with Frush, I've never got my car to shine like that..... cudos!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Dang. What kind of wax did you use if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually didn't use any wax. I used some kind of blue car wash soap with wax built-in. When I do wax my car, I use normal Zymol wax. :) Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks great man. I also wash my car with soap that has wax in it. It is a concentrate that you mix with water, and you just wash it like normal. It is way easier than waxing, and my car shines very nicely after a good wash. Also, you don't get wax on the black side moldings with the stuff I use. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, that's what I use. Mine's a big jug of blue soap liquid that you put in the bucket, then spray the water on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts