Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As most of you already know, Dung1sm is on deployment in Afghanistan where getting amenities that we take for granted here in suburbia is nearly impossible.

So, im starting to put together a care package for him, and thought id throw it out there for y'all. Show some appreciation for a fellow local member putting his life on the front lines so we can have Starbucks in the morning and wheel of fortune in the evening.

Items needed/wanted:

1. Snacks (granola bars, candy, cookies, etc)
2. Living stuffs
- deodorant, toothpaste, toiletries
- toilet paper
- socks, sunglasses
3. Entertainment
- Im saving some money up to snag an external hard drive to pack full of movies, tv shows, etc.
4. Etc. (be creative)
- anybody who can find a tiny model (matchbox size) of an 05 focus sedan in silver that would be epic.

If you want to help out, but cant be bothered to get something or send it, just send a few bucks for me to pool into more goodies to send.

Reminderr:

Items sent cannot be perishable, illegal, etc. Also, this isnt going to be sent out tomorrow, id like to get it to him by x-mas, but that may not be possible, right now its still up in the air. So dont freak out if you want to help but cant this immediate moment.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
I don't drink starbucks or watch wheel of fortune LOL. J/k. Ill see what i can help with Richard.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Did u already send it?

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
what size of external HD you looking for? I may have one I'm not using :)

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Don't forget the rockstars!! Rich do you have a paypal account I can send money to you to pick up some stuff for Dung?

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gonna get him a 1tb drive if not a 500. I have a 250 laying around, but i plan on more stuff. Than that. Hell my top gear folder is 80gb alone.Paypal is [email protected].

Yeah i know about rockstars. Thats a priority :p

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
yeah I only have a 250 too lol just upgraded to a 1tb :p just thought I'd ask :)

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Ill get a case of rockstar from work but would it alot to ship since its heavy?

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i say get him something perverse. like a big black dildo.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
^^ he already has one

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
ah awesome lol

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Awesome that you're doing this. A bit of advise from one that's received care packages downrange. If you send soap and/or deodorant, please don't put them in the same box as food stuffs. The packages take a bit to get to the Soldier and the scene from the soap/deodorant has a tendency to seep into the food and the food ends up tasting like soap. Just something to think about.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Send him yours

Sent from my PC36100 using FF Mobile
BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Wheres reggie when you need him?

Seriously though, its probably going to be 2-3 packages. One with foods, one with junk, and the other with living stuffs. Maybe a 4th white elephant. Anybody brave enough to buy a large black dildo, i will give you the money.

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Sent you some Moolah

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts