Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 4052 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Well I got off of work early! Pretty sweet.

Get sportlines if you are wanting to go pretty low. It's not a hard job as long as the lca bolts come out. I would reccomend getting dampers also but it's all up to you. You could always buy springs now, then when your dampers go bad you could buy new ones. Then you are doing the same job twice but it's just an idea.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
i dont kn o nething about em yet? will springs do the job? or do i need dampers too? not looking for some incredible increase in handling just want it to look good
Caleb, I did everything all at once that way you don't have to re do it twice later on down the road.

As I told you earlier , the FRPP kit is the same thing that Eibach has just using the Ford name .

Talk to Billy at Hilbish in the Parts department and he can set you up with everything you need and best of all they put the front struts and springs together for you so all you do is take your old out and pop the new in.

As far as how long it's gonna take , since your not changing sways and stuff shouldn't take no more than 3 or 4 hours considering nothing is seized up and since yours is the same year as mine shouldn't be to bad at all.

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
got my bonus today, it was about triple what i expected. now im niteshading my replacement pass tail light from my clearcoat F up.

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
well im getting sum EAP rims tomorrow. then idk from there. prolly the frpp kit. or imma spray it and have a NX automatic hahahah

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
so u got a kit that just does a 35 shot?

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
that video made me smile steve lol!

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
and no damage? thats what im worried about, i dont wanna tear it up

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
dont have either of them. will i need a tune?

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
no you dont want tune because in a tune in gives you more timing less you tune for the nitrous but its not need unless you go over 75shot witch I tried on a stock motor and it pulled timing.

61 - 80 of 4052 Posts