Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4052 Posts

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i sent pms to the mexican chef, robotass and beat rice or beatrice about the meet. hey jason how much does ur new hood weigh?

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
thats sick man. wish i had some cash for a CF hood. they just recently came out with a CF trunk for the 05-07 sedans lol. kinda random and a waste of money to me but each to their own

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
id be worried about leaking with that one. lol so u gonna let me rent ur EAPS for a while? hahah

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
shit son u work union u got cash. whats the rent gonna be on a month of sexy EAP-dom?

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
Those are so cute and small [poke]

You need to start an Epic "get off your ass and go to the dyno" thread..... that way I'll know how much boost I need to add to get back ahead of you.
You'll need a bigger turbo 1st[histerical]

Thats not a real gun thats off of the call of duty...... haha

Yes its real I painted it that way

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Good Morning FX, Looks like a rainy wet morning in the 502... hey anyone kno how i get ahold of mike at hilbish?

·
Bewst Anyone!!!
1,871 Posts
yes it is and cold. Isnt there some other guy that was supposed to take his spot on here. He posted a thread about the whole situation.

Hey marty did you get your zetec's?

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
gah F the rain. well im off to work.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
yes it is and cold. Isnt there some other guy that was supposed to take his spot on here. He posted a thread about the whole situation.

Hey marty did you get your zetec's?
Yes, he got his Zetecs Jason. And smack Caleb in the back of his cueball to straighten his ass out lol

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
hahaha the garret just kinda ran out of gas.
Its not out of gas yet... Marty only made a few more whp (and less wtq) than me with a bigger turbo and more boost. I havent enen used my Meth injection yet.

21 - 40 of 4052 Posts