Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is a picture of my car in the last car show I was in.
Saleen donated the use of 5 identical Candy Apple Red Saleen Mustangs to Universal Studious for the making of 2 Fast 2 Furious. Two of the Five were destroyed during the semi-truck scene. Two more were returned to Saleen. The last of the five was sold to a member of the Northern Virginia Mustang Club. The NVMC was the host of this car show, and as fate would have it, I ended up with the spot next to the 2 Fast 2 Furious Saleen. q:-D

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
The funny thing is everyone is checking out your car and passing by the Saleen!!! Good pic!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That's pretty cool.

·
Registered
793 Posts
blackandgold said:
The funny thing is everyone is checking out your car and passing by the Saleen!!! Good pic!
Yeah what do you have unde there that beats out the saleen, LOL nobody even cares about it, thats so funny

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[cool] hehe...justa coincidence...the saleen had obvoiusly been getting a lot of attention, but at the moment the picture was taken, a buncha my friends from school were checkin' out the race header i had just put in.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
thats a cool pic.

i think your focus with a racing header should be able to beat that saleen. lol. [just dont bet much] lol

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Awesome! [:D] Glad to see another sedan being noticed....[:)] I love those rims. Badarse....nice slick ride.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
out of curiosity? if fate gave you the spot next to the saleen, why did fate put a focus in the middle of a line of mustangs? [i think the three cars to the left are all mustangs, but i do have bad eyes, and my glasses are a bit dirty so i could be wrong]

did you tell them on your entrance forms you had a mustang?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually it was a show at my high school that was sponsored by a mustang club...so at least half of the cars there were 'stangs. i got to the show early cause i was helping to set it up...three cars arrived before me, and we parked in order. i was actually between the blue and gray mustangs orginally, but they asked to switch places cause they were father 'n' son...the saleen showed up afterwards :-D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
nope that was a Saleen Mustang in 2f2f. Can't remember if it was a S281 or S351???

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
what a piece of *****. [:)] ha ha ha... dude, when you get back in NoVa, we definitely gotta meet up again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
scironzts said:
what a piece of *****. [:)] ha ha ha... dude, when you get back in NoVa, we definitely gotta meet up again.

haha...mah nizzle! folks this is the dood that took this famous picture! [:D] yah man. we gotta go back to this show so i can win 1st instead of 2nd...you should enter, too...that way 2nd place will go to a focus, too. [:p]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice ride, and reallly purty Saleen....

Nerd alert:
The mustang that was destroyed in 2f2f was a v6 with a body kit. Not that I will ever admit to seeing the DVD with the behind the scenes stuff.. Really....

yes I need help....[8]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I read in sport compact car that it was a real saleen that was destroyed, but, maybe I should check out the behind the scenes on the dvd, considering that would be a bit more reliable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts