Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well in a few weeks will mark the 2 year anniversary of purchasing my Focus. Decided to throw these pics together to show the progress of my Focus.

Day 1: Bought at the dealership in November 2009. 2000 Ford Focus ZTS w/ 67,000 miles. Bone stock.

First Day Home, November 2009: Mod bug bit me as soon as it entered my driveway. I hid the stock rusty exhaust tip with a Walmart bolton tip lolz.

All stock under the hood.

First replacement parts. Driver spring snapped.

First Winter 2009

Then about April of 2010 I started to mod even more. Bought some EAP's, SVT Grille, MBRP Catback exhaust, added a factory spoiler, added SVT black headlights, and did the taillight mod. Was satisfied at this point. But that didnt last long.

May 2010: Tinted my taillights with Ebay stick on tint. [:eek:] I was afraid of the LAW! lol HaveBlue83 hooked me up with some factory mudflaps

June: 2010 First Sonic Meet: Misfire gave me his Mach 5 hood, tinted sidemarkers, and shorty antenna.

June 2010: Got my Iceman Intake and Degas cover installed, Platinum Plugs/Wires, Motor Mounts, and PCV intake tube replaced:

July 2010: Interior is stock besides the silver cluster ring mod:

July 2010: Then I changed up the front end. Last pic with stock bumper and my stang sneaked in there.

Installed SVT, modded SVT fog lights to work with my existing wiring, and modded an 07 headlight switch w/ fogs:

July 2010: Went to the playground with HaveBlue83:

August 2010: Installed 2005 guage face/needles:

October 2010: Bought some Ford Racing Tails w/ Niteshade and also blacked out my chrome trunk trim with vinyl tape. Also cut out air deflector.

February 2011: Got the window's tinted 20% back in August, picked up some blizzaks on stock 16's, got a Viper remote start, installed ebay smoked markers, and windshield banner.

April 2011: Got Nitto Neo Gens installed over the winter.

May 2011: Picked up some Borbet Type C's. Sold them to HaveBlue83.

June 2011: Picked up some ST seats from Kenzx3 and swapped my center console lid :

June 2011: Fabric Painted my Door Panel Inserts to match the ST seats:

June 2011: Plasti-Dipped my Bezel Rings and Rear Trunk Trim:

June 2011: Full Buff for Carlisle! Painted my Mirror Caps to match the EAP's.

Carlisle 2011:

July 2011: Picked up a SVT header conversion at Carlisle: Did SVT Header, Cat, Header Rap, and Trubendz Flexpipe.

August 2011: Did complete 00-07 Rear End SAP Conversion. Also added some ST Mirrors and gauge cluster.

Winter 2011-12 Update
Plastidipped the wheels w/ a Ken Block Inspired Accent

Added some temporary cheapo red rally flaps on the back

And current project is euro rear reverse lamp, since my turnsignals are where my factory reverse lights are now.

Euro Reverse Light Complete and Operable

That's how she currently sits. I will update if I find any more pics. thanks for looking! [wave]

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Nice! It's come a long way! [thumb]

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did the wood trim radio console come with the car stock? If not, where would I be able to purchase it?

Thanks!

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
That is the ultimate best of both worlds Focus. Love the Svt front and St rear. [thumb]

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys. I'm on the fence with the drop. Prob go with a FRPP drop someday. Would like a nice DD setup. The woodgrain interior is stock with the ZTS. I would look around the BST threads or try your Ford Dealerships.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thank you guys. I'm on the fence with the drop. Prob go with a FRPP drop someday. Would like a nice DD setup. The woodgrain interior is stock with the ZTS. I would look around the BST threads or try your Ford Dealerships.
Wow, a lot changes...nice work! I have to say the that the FRPP drop has been the best mod I've made, a combination of looks and handling at the same time.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'm impressed. Nicely done sir. Grats!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Love Your Car!
Whats your future plans?
Boost seems out of the picture with the SVT header conversion.
Nitrous is Fun.....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
ive always liked your car, looks great :)

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
Nice build sir, very clean

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Iceman intake. Holy moly old school!

I love the progress on your car. She's come a long way.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts