Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I got today... [:D]

I've decided to start buying parts ahead of time for my clutch change so when it starts slipping I'll have most of what I need sitting on the shelf.
1st thing on the shelf.

This stuff is for when I get my new hatch installed next month.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
how much did the Torsen cost you ?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got more stuff yesterday!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Couple pieces installed already I noticed...

·
Registered
753 Posts
[thumb]Who could wait? [grinking]

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I had to get that antenna installed. [wrenchin] If you saw the photos of the old one it was definately on its last legs. I'll wait on the short shifter until I get my new shifter ball which I ordered today.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Today was a combination of what I bought and what was delivered. The struts will go with my new hatch to be installed next week. The manuals for my own reference and to just learn more about this car.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More stuff came in today. My new Euro-wiper blade which will go onto my new hatch. This came in a lot sooner than I expected. I just ordered it on the 10th.

Nice stamps. Anybody out there a collector? They are yours if you want them.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ford Focus SVT HID headlights

My brand new headlights came in from Tasca Ford! [clap] Damn they shur are purty.

Here are the Ford part numbers just for reference for future searches.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,118 Posts
Cost a pretty shiny penny too... They look great though. Would love to have a pair.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cost a pretty shiny penny too... They look great though. Would love to have a pair.
1322.08 shiny pennies delivered to my front door to be exact. Shipping from RI, double boxed was $36.60. The lights therefore were $642.74 each. That price is for a complete plug-n-play assembly. [wrenchin]

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Seibon CF hood came in!!! WOW! [headbang] This company really makes a quality product. [twothumbs]

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,118 Posts
I was wondering what that orange circle was. A CLOCK!

Yeah that does look really nice. It has deer repellant mixed with the fibers right?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Wow, some awesome parts. You'll really enjoy the torsen. Did you happen to order the carrier bearings, speed sensor & oil at the same time?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, some awesome parts. You'll really enjoy the torsen. Did you happen to order the carrier bearings, speed sensor & oil at the same time?
No, enlighten me. [???:)]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
No, enlighten me. [???:)]
The carrier bearings are support the diff in the case & the speed sensor is on the inside of the left side bearing. Saves time removing the bearing to get the sensor & was like $7.00 or so for the sensor. When I ordered mine, I also added the carrier bearings, speed sensor & oil to the order.

·
Registered
293 Posts
man i cant wait to see this thing all done some nice parts going on it for sure!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts