Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Boss 302. Competition Orange. MSRP is $47K. sold for much more.

really nice car. really nice to drive. i love the side exit exhaust and recaro seats!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I hate you for getting to drive that thing. You ever think about stealing cars and somehow keeping your job? BTW, good photoshoot man.

Also, I would love to see that boss with color matched ground effects. All the black at the bottom of the car really shifts it's visual weight higher. It might look kind of "boy racer" and I think Ford was intentionally avoiding that, but it might look better overall with color matched lower pieces.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still jealous
lol. Josh was to clkean her up and put her in the showroom tonight. i think Dave might have to drive her up because they told detail only Dave is allowed to drive it.

I hate you for getting to drive that thing. You ever think about stealing cars and somehow keeping your job? BTW, good photoshoot man.
lol. nah, id like the cars going to hopefully a person that will enjoy them the right way. i do however know how some professional car thieves stole cars from a dealer i once worked for.

thanks. i remembered i had my camera and decided to take a few.

the Boss is # 1175 is i remember correctly

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
yeah this one doesnt seem to have it. i was juat asking cause he said he loved the exhaust aand seats

·
Not so green zx3
7,199 Posts
lol. Josh was to clkean her up and put her in the showroom tonight. i think Dave might have to drive her up because they told detail only Dave is allowed to drive it.
yeah that's how it was for the gt500 too. i will be so tempted if that thing is in the garage tomorrow morning when i get there

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
sweet!...
loving that foci bro.. looks mean...
mustang look sick too...
good job on the pics...

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Saw that at Carlisle. They had one on a rotiserre...The side exits are VERY small, but I"ll bet add some good sound, and can be "uncorked" for more

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Cool pics BTW!!!, thanks for taking "em :)...Wish I took more when I worked around motorweek and test drove for "em. :(

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saw that at Carlisle. They had one on a rotiserre...The side exits are VERY small, but I"ll bet add some good sound, and can be "uncorked" for more
the car sounds amazing

Cool pics BTW!!!, thanks for taking "em :)...Wish I took more when I worked around motorweek and test drove for "em. :(
you got it!

we have a nice shelby gt500 too

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Take the pics, cause one day people will wonder if you really were there and did see that LOL...

All the cool stuff I got to drive, I almost never took pics...I did make sure to take pics of the ford GT though :)...THAT one was special...I still want one of those, but alas, not with my job.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah. the GT's are nice. ive seen two of them at work and a Special Edition Lee Iaccoca Mustang owned by Iacocca's niece

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that's my friends mom's car. the kid with the SVT that was in last week
oh yeah, that's right. they have two mustangs i think.

how's his mom. she didnt look too good last time

1 - 20 of 38 Posts