Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you wanna know if these wheels will look sweet on your focus and your mind says "hell yea" but you wanna know if it will really look sweet on your ride. Face it, its hard to tell if these wheels really look good on our cars unless you can see them. Well thanks to me being so awesome i will let you in on a little secret i came across on my new Jeep forum. Its the greatest wheel viewer ever: Lets you choose any color, hundreds upon hundreds of wheels, pretty much every modern car ever, even SVT models, and allows you to change tint, tire profile, and drop or raise your car in .5" increments way over 4" drop and 12" lift. It might not have every wheel but you can find a similar style plus it even tells you if they will fit your car or not according to bolt pattern, but they will still show you how they look on your car. So enough chit chat, go have fun and dream some more of the wheels you always wanted :

http://www.autowaretech5.net/nextwheels/bigo.htm

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think the SVT EAP wheels look best on our cars.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
that is a good site. i like how it factors in options to make it look like your car as much as possible.

·
Registered
126 Posts
This site has alotta options for basically anything you wanna do to your car... And I like the fact that you can lower your car to the perfect height.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
good find

1 - 7 of 7 Posts