Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh boy! I love this spoiler so much, I found it on ebay and no other spoiler is better. I think it will add some serious downforce!

BTW, I'm just joking, this would never even come close to being put on my car...lol [chairfall]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
yeah, well, sadly that horrible generic spoiler is on all sorts of cars it has no business being on.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
those goddamn moose antlers! at least theyre funny lol

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
It was beaten with an ugly stick... and the ugly stick lost!!!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i put two on my hatch

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
I've got a double decker on top. I was going to keep it a secret, but I just put an order in for a crate of bondo and I'm about to mold one in for a midwing.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i just don't get the spoilers on a focus. Seriously what could it possibly do to make the car better. Like the sedan model can come stock with one, what is the point???

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
God everytime i see this spoiler on a car i cant help but laugh

·
Registered
764 Posts
That's hilarious that you posted this. My friend bought a totally riced out civic and it has this wing on it. Its so heavy that it put dents on the trunk. I'll be showing him this thread for some more flame on his car lmao.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
That hatch is nice! My vote for ROTY for sure haha

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i just don't get the spoilers on a focus. Seriously what could it possibly do to make the car better. Like the sedan model can come stock with one, what is the point???
Um...not to be mean, but just because a car is front wheel drive doesn’t mean you don’t need some grip in the back (key word here is some). Plus…well…it looks so much better with a stock spoiler than without.

So people, this is my real spoiler, much better than that crap wing, I know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts