Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen many people post about the Focus Central Exhaust system and some others as well, and I was wondering which one is the best and which is the cheapest, and what are the downsides for it being cheaper? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm about to buy the magnaflow catback exh. Its only $310 which seems pretty cheap to me. You can find it at newedgeperformance.com. I really couldn't tell you if its the best, I've just heard that magnaflow is a good brand.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Try to get a Stainless Steel exhaust so it won't rust.
Usually, when you go cheap, you don't get Stainless Steel material.

·
Registered
271 Posts
magnaflow is the best exhaust ever, i have had no problems with mine and either has my friend, both my friends have maganflow on their civics and it sounds awsome, plus the sound no matter what car its on is always good as long as its magnaflow.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I personally have a custom build exaust. I am running 2/5 inches straight from the header pretty much. it runs awesome and I love it a bunch. I am using a magnaflow can and lemmy tell you that it makes a huge difference!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I also have a custom built exhaust. Its 2.5 inchs after the resonator stright piped out the back. No muffler. I can't believe that its not louder than it actually is.....it hums though. I can notice the difference...unfortunately, its not stainless....but only cost me $140 installed (Its nice to have connections). I would go with the magnaFlow...when this one rusts out, thats what i'm going to buy.

·
Registered
271 Posts
uhh well i got my magnaflow cat back exhaust to fit my pzev focus all u have to do is cut right before the cat and weld on the new piping it works perfect!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts