Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i almost forgot brake fluid! so here it is, the Best Brake fluid poll! since i'm not too familiar with different brands, just post what you think is best

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Simple.. Spectro, AP lockheed or motul. The are all the best high end DOT 4 fluids out there. Very high boiling points, the resist the absorbtion of water better than most. The are ALL I will use in any car. Did alot of research on these when I was roadracing ( brakes get hot )

·
Registered
921 Posts
Dude, instead of posting threads asking about every fluid in the damn car why don't you search for the opinions of others. Guaranteed they've probably been posted already. [???:)]

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OandAWOW said:
Dude, instead of posting threads asking about every fluid in the damn car why don't you search for the opinions of others. Guaranteed they've probably been posted already. [???:)]
First... maybe there's other members who'd like to see this (note in almost all the threads it says "and to show everyone else the results"

Second... no need to flame me here

Third... You think i did this without searching for something like this? check how long i've been here... i think i know what i'm doing.

Fourth... next time you got a bitch about a thread i create, PM me about it, don't take the thread off topic.

now, back to the thread!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts