Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill be getting an a pillar soon. Need some gauges. wut is the best a/g gauge. I know wideband is the way to go, but all ive seen so far is AEM and its very pricey.

anyone have any suggestions on other wideband gauges ? im not boosted or anything, just want a good gauge that gives an accurate reading.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
The BEST A/F gauge on the market is made by FJO... it is accurate to .01 afr. Most brands are only accurate to .1 afr.

BUT they are VERY expensive... around $700

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wuts up with the gauges you find at like autozone. there like 40 bucks.
are they worth a crap ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dynojet Wideband Commander...i have it in my Mustang and its a nice A/F gauge. It gives you data logging abilties, programmable outputs to use with nitrous or whatever, programmable warning light feature, etc.. Go check it out at www.widebandcommander.com
You may have to look around but I found mine new on ebay for $250.

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
I have the innovate, although Autometer finally came out with a wideband--which is nice for matching gauges (Assuming you go with autometer for your other stuff)

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Poney said:
wuts up with the gauges you find at like autozone. there like 40 bucks.
are they worth a crap ?
Complete junk..... nothing more than an oscillating light show.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^maybe i could slap a few under the dash for show :)

hey revamp, is the autometer gauge pretty good ? know anyone who's used it ?

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
I don't know anyone who has used the autometer wideband yet--I'm pretty sure they were just released (limited release) this month.

·
Registered
154 Posts
pinacup7 said:
I got the innovate motorsports af gauge its a really nice piece and does a lot more than just a/f
not entirely sure but arent the 40 buck ones a narrow band. so they basically tell you if your at perfect a/f. so if you barely go above it then your rich according to the meter and barely below it then your lean. Its all one way or the other. no precise sign.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts