Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the time finally came when my mom got a new car and kicked my baby soniczx3 out into the street. she got a 2009 toyota corolla.

so i had to put my bronze stock rims back on cause it will be sitting in the street this winter. but i had no one to help me. all the li foci members were all busy. what was i to do? i can help you this guy in a blue mask said. who are you i asked? the azul hombre and im here to help you. lets get this done he said.

all done he said. well there it is ready for the winter. oh and then my freind droped by with his mustang he's restoring. he just got the body work done and repainted. he's getting new rims and suspension soon. enjoy.

i dont think this is the last time i see the AZUL HOMBRE!!!!!!!![woot]
and here is something i got for christmas that will be my next prodject. duals baby!!!!!!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
lookin good!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Dude, is that wrestling move even...legal? [chair]

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
looks friggen clean. nice job man

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
My friend's mom's '08 corolla is ugly if you ask me, but that one looks WAY better for some reason. I'm thinking it's the body kit and rims.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good man. I also perfer the bronze wheels on your car. Then again, I'm partial to bronze.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Dude. that looks nice. Plus that is probably one of the only corrola's ive ever liked. lookin good. one way to beat the nasty winters we have here in the north-east!

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
buy american....nice foci

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
omg u can see the identity to the Azul hombre in the last pic,lol. great lookin rims for the winter, but i like the summer set even better. have yal gotten any snow yet?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i think thats the first time i've ever seen your car dirty....

and duals ftw

·
Registered
305 Posts
first thing i noticed was the black Fox in the bg.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think thats the first time i've ever seen your car dirty....

and duals ftw

yeah i havnt cleaned her in a while. shes been in the garage for about 2 weeks without moving her. i was going to wash it but now itll be in the street for quite some time.
we actually got snow for about a week so far but now its like 50 degrees outside now so all the snows gone.
as for the bronze rims i like them too but not as much as my blue and black rims. which i chipped one by the way so come spring i will have to repaint one rim. and the lower part of my front bumper.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
The Azule Hombre [rofl] Don't you mean El Hombre Azul? lol Nice job, those bronzies don't look bad at all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts