Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I swapped my 02 toyota echo for my sisters 08 focus. (She traded my echo on a new car )
It has some panel damage to fix but has under 50k on the clock and just had new brakes disc's and pads put on.
The front end is the worst as it hit a kangaroo. I have done a few patch jobs on it until I have the $$$ to fix it properly.
The original bonnet was smashed in and my sister had another one put on but it was a burgundy colour and the clear coat was peeling off.
I have painted it matte black for the time being.
I need a new left hand front guard as that is knocked in and I need to fix the right side lower doors (have patched it for the time being)
The rear valance was also knocked in but I managed to fix the dent.
So other than that so far I have given it a good cut and polish and been playing with a few bits of carbon fiber wrap.

So hopefully to come.
Replace front window (cracked)
Replace front left gaurd
Have lower right hand doors straightened out.
Then lower it 1 1/2 - 2 "
Tint windows.

Anyway here is a couple of pics of how it looks as of today.
Have a great day
Scott

Attachments

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
nice man. i love that body style. i wish they had offered it here in the states. what engine does it have?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Still needs a lot of work.
It just has the 2 litre Duratec engine. I don't think we ever had the 2.3 litre motors but we do have the XR5 that has the 2.5 turbo motor.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Your Focus looks fine to me.
Any engine upgrade you thinking of doing??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure on the motor for awhile. Was going to do Cai but sounds like it's not really worth it.
Will probably do the exhaust, probably just from the cat back

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
you should be able to pick up a few WHP with some bolt on's and a tune!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts