Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as promised here are the other Foci from SEMA

To start off here's the one from GAS, weird color, like a flat gray/green/yellow type deal

GAS

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cobb

Thats it until later tonight, Beers and sushi await me. My fqavorite ones are coming up!

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
[clap]

I was very impatient in waiting to see pictures of the '12s at Sema.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm digging the fender flairs and rims on the first one.. but not soo much on the front bumper. Kobb's front bumper lip is big and mean, I'm digging it too.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Also, nice contradiction. You don't have to like the wing, but it's functional on their car, just like everything else about it.
I guess it is functional for keeping the ass of a front wheel drive car planted [?|]

but your absolutely correct.

(btw im dropping this its a nice thread ill keep it that way)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for the pics................looking forward to more!

PS: Have order extra towels to sop up the spilled blood. [;)]

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I guess it is functional for keeping the ass of a front wheel drive car planted [?|]

but your absolutely correct.

(btw im dropping this its a nice thread ill keep it that way)
Well, this IS true, it is FWD and I'd normally agree, a wing won't do it much good, but I'll leave that to Cobb to decide... they do this for a living.

Plus, any extra downforce can really only help.

But agreed. If that first car has some balls to show for the visuals, I'll agree with you, and retract my statement, till then, all I can see are aero parts and ugly custom seats. Edited my above post to make it a bit nicer, not so confrontational. lol

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Well, this IS true, it is FWD and I'd normally agree, a wing won't do it much good, but I'll leave that to Cobb to decide... they do this for a living.

Plus, any extra downforce can really only help.

But agreed. If that first car has some balls to show for the visuals, I'll agree with you, and retract my statement, till then, all I can see are aero parts and ugly custom seats. Edited my above post to make it a bit nicer, not so confrontational. lol
One thing I will say I hate about the first one is the front bumper... That could of be left un touched and looked way better with those sexy flares. Everytime I see Flares I think How big of a tire can I go.. lol

My friend asked me once why do you put 265s on your focus when you go road racing isnt that excessive? My Answer because I can! Plus add 4" to the wheel base of an already go carted out tube chassis focus and you now have an indy car. I mean no 265s arent needed but when your caught at a time thinking can I make this turn or avoid this accident without losing it youll feel so much safer with 9" wheels instead of 7. Flares make me smile now

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sedan

I'm actually not sure who made this, I'll admit I barely stopped to snap a pic! Sorry Sedan fans!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can't remember who made this either

1 - 20 of 84 Posts