Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wings & Wheels Car Show
The 16th Annual Wings & Wheels Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show. Date: Oct 11, 2008
will be held on October 11, 2008 at the Museum of Aviation. For more information contact Bob Dubiel at (478) 926-6870.

You will be able to view some neat cars & Aircraft such as:

The Museum of Aviation is located only seven miles east of I-75, near Robins Air Force Base. From I-75, take Exit 144 heading east on Russell Parkway through Warner Robins. Drive 9 miles until the end of Russell Parkway and exit before reaching Robins Air Force Base onto GA Hwy 247. Turn right and go south for less than a mile. The Museum is on the left.

From I-16, take Exit 24 to GA Hwy 96. Go west on GA Hwy 96 to GA Hwy 247. Turn right on GA Hwy 247. Go approximately three miles. The Museum of Aviation is on the right.

From Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta, GA, take I-75 South. Take the I-475 Loop around Macon toward Valdosta - this connects back to I-75. Take Exit 144 heading east (left at the light) on Russell Parkway through Warner Robins. Drive 9 miles until the end of Russell Parkway and exit before reaching Robins Air Force Base onto GA Hwy 247. Turn right and go south for less than a mile. The Museum is on the left.

From Macon Regional Airport in Macon, GA, take GA HWY 247 South. Travel 15 miles on GA HWY 247 South. After passing underneath the overpass, the Museum of Aviation is immediately to the left.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
link fails

this is awesome tho, finally something over near shelby [hihi]

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
It's a cool museum too. They have a couple open fighter cockpits you can sit in. Gives a whole new meaning to clausterphobia.

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
I may go if im still in Georgia...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going. I pretty sure there will be a good turn out. been a while since I been to a show and showed. so I'm do. going to be funny how rusty I really am though.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
My dad Retired from the AirForce at that Museum a year ago... AirForce FTW..

P'cola NAS has a SWEET avation museum.. Its the Navys offical one... Where the BlueAngles are based... If we ever have a meet down here we must go

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
yup yup basically in my back yard right here...if i remember, i'll show up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts