Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hate waiting till the next mod or sometimes wish they have a billion mod dollars lol man do I I've been wanting to add stuff so bad recently. So to hold me over I've purchased some plastic dip to screw around till the funds suffice. But that itch sucks haha

·
Registered
952 Posts
Try Canadian winter. From where I am sitting I can see four mods that I'm holding off on for a few reasons but mainly the freezing cold!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that will do it to thankfully the cold does not bother me I'm a mechanic as a day job so I have shop availably

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I am currently waiting on my steeda rear sway bar and as of today my SCT tune to arrive in the mail. it's killing me.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I'm torn on what to do next. the steeda rear sway bar was the best mod i've done.

Any ideas?
Well i did a lot of research and came up with my own list of mods to do right off the bat, that were one, affordable, two made a big difference and three made it a better daily driver.

that was

Rear motor mount/ insert
rear sway bar
drop in filter/ snorkel delete
and tune.

I just ordered the tune today, and the sway bar just came in the mail today so i will install tomorrow. i would start with those 4 things and then go from there.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
then, at least for me, i'm going to start upgrading suspension. I want to do the ford racing springs with Ford Focus ST front struts and the rear shocks from the focus handling package. Also, wheel spacers.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I know how you feel, even though the mods I am doing are simple(adding a auto dimming mirror and taping a cover over the rear bumper lip under the hatch) its been too cold or rainy/snowy.

Got a hood protector coming someday too but its backordered...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know how you feel, even though the mods I am doing are simple(adding a auto dimming mirror and taping a cover over the rear bumper lip under the hatch) its been too cold or rainy/snowy.

Got a hood protector coming someday too but its backordered...
I got my hood protector on a couple weeks ago. Just have to take some pics of what i've done recently.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I want new wheels and a Steeda rear sway bar! When I can actually afford it, I'll be posting my Ti 18's for sale. It's the only way I'll ever be able to afford the new rims!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts