Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived home from getting my t belt and water pump changed. I wanted to thank missourileo for helping me with it and it went perfected. So i talked it over with the wife and the next time kipp comes in town we might drive out to hang out. So thanks a lot missourileo [thumb]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
glad he was able to help ya out. I'll actually be out there this week from thursday to saturday.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that suck because i have to work thursday to saturday 7 to 7. maybe sometime when your in town on a monday or tuesday.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I'm next!

leo, want to make a drive up to lincoln? :)
I'm dreading mine.

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
that suck because i have to work thursday to saturday 7 to 7. maybe sometime when your in town on a monday or tuesday.
Indeed, how far from STL are you? I don't work mondays, but could be out there and random time from tuesday to sat (always home sat night)

I'm next!

I'm dreading mine.
Just let me borrow it and I'll take it out there and take care of it for ya. lol

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
lol, there you go. I'll just drop it off on the way to focus fest.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed, how far from STL are you? I don't work mondays, but could be out there and random time from tuesday to sat (always home sat night)

it took me about a hour and a half to drive to missourileo house. im off every monday also so any time is good.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
He's a good guy. Glad he was able to help ya. [8D]

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Missourileo is a dork......don't let him fool ya LOL!!!!

Hi Jeff

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I was thinking about putting a cam in mine. Has anyone around here dropped one in a duratec?

Or maybe recomend a good shop that could do it?

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Yeah

I'm next!

I'm dreading mine.
I would do it for ya, but you gotta bring it to my place. I basically have an auto shop with all the goodies. Plus, might even cook a meal...... when I did the last t-belt, we had Omelets, bagels and good ass coffee. I don't charge to do t-belts. I like to see them done right, so bring it. Jesse, no prob. I enjoyed it and I hope you like the food. FucusonU2.........I've got your number.......literally....lol.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I may seriously have to consider it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you get your belt done at Missourileo let me know and i might make the drive out to visit.
P.S. he does great work and knows what he is doing

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Thanks guys. I just like to help folks out. Hopefully, I can get some of you to show up for a benefit car show. It's for a fellow brother in arms who lost the use of his legs and arms, while in theatre. If anyone is interested, its on Sept 10th in Arnold.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
count me in and let me know as soon as possible so i get off work

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
yeah what date is that? If i'm in town (or can sneak out there) I'll do it.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Not meaning to butt in (but I will!). Missourileo how you feel about installing a new front sway bar? I can do the rear. but the front gives me shudders.
Add >> Wait. I have to do the rear LCA's as well. Oh jeez!

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
^^^ bring it. I've done all of my suspension, including front sway and everything in the rear. You will have to get two new lca, and bolts. As for the front sway, bring new end links.

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Date for the car show is sept 10th. Would love to have a strong focus showing.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Got the LCA's. Need to get the bolts (just 2 right?). Need to order the sway bar actually. Never did as I never expected to get it installed.
What car show?
FYI: I am starting my new job. They have advised us that we can expect to work all weekends and Holidays (10 hour days, 6 days per week). If that is true (pretty sure it is) then I would not be able to get with you until around Christmas.

Sept 10th. I will be working for sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts