Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a thread the other day here in "Exterior & Lighting Mods", I believe it was a thread started by ZX3_Chick regarding grilles and well, anyway microtonal mentioned that another one of those Focus grilles with the clear turn signals was on e-bay. Well, it was new years eve I was on my way out the door and for sh!ts and grins I went on e-bay and placed a bid. Got back to work 4 days later and found out I won the bid! Got it for only $66 and it arrives tomorrow! Now my ST170's plan may be changing. Think I will have the grille painted to match my cloud 9 ZX5 and buy some halo's instead and save the extra $125 for another mod.

Thanks for the heads up micro!

Now, anyone have any thoughts on the best place to find good quality halos that fit well?

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me rephrase that question before I get hammered by the use the search button squad. Many of you have purchased projectors off of e-bay and I have seen them for around $225 + shipping. Anyone who has bought the ones off of e-bay had any bad luck with quality/fit? Happy with them?

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, that's what I thought. I've seen them before going for $100+. Maybe everbody else was out getting *****faced after all it was new years eve.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts