Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to say how I appreciate the service I have received over the past year. In the beginning of summer I purchased 4 new 17" wheels from you as well as tires to go with. It ended up all totaling about 1200 dollars or so. When I received the wheels 3 were great but 1 had a good size nick on the outer edge of the rim. I called customer service and the next day had a new one!

However upon inspection this one was also damaged in the same way, so I again called and again the next day had a new wheel. They opened it up to insure it was good and sure enough it was. They did offer me a great deal on the damaged ones but I decided to send them back.

The wheels look great, and the customer service is excellent! Your reviews really have helped for me to decide on my tire purchases. Just today I ordered my 3rd set of tires from you. Its starting to get cold so I went with a set of the General Altimax Artics. They are one of the best reviewed tires and about mid range in price.

I see that I wont get them until November which is fine because most likely where I am in PA we wont see snow before then. Im really looking forward to getting these on though to see how the car does in the snow with them as Ive never owned a set of snow tires.

I brought up a suggestion elsewhere which was taken into consideration by another member of your team. You guys really do listen and with all this considered is why me and many others consider you to be number 1. I will never ever buy tires from another local tire dealer again.

One other thing that I could suggest is that you could possibly have customers that order wheels send you pictures of them once mounted on the car. I think it would help to give future customers a better understanding of how they look on the car. I had a hard time deciding with mine. Either way its great dealing with you and thanks!

Here are the new tires and wheels:

The next near future purchase will be for this, do you think you have anything to fit the bill?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thank you so much for the post! We definitely appreciate the business and are glad to have you as a customer. Any suggestions are welcome so thanks for sharing your ideas.

Give me a call or send me an e-mail when the time comes to tweak the vintage beast! I'm not sure we'll have much for it but I'd be happy to take shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts