Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was just on the website of CFM i liked it i loved it it had like all of the stuff u need to do with yur car g** d**m ahah tell me wat i should say to my friend wen he makes fun of FORD FOCUS hes says P O S FORD im like DUd wat ever ahha and he wants a civic dont get me wrong but it aint going to be as fast as our focus but wat should i say haah to him to shut him up ahah

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Mike?!? Is that you?? ^^^ Wow, if I enterpret that well enough. Tell your buddy to get a Ford.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
[???:)] [8] [poke]

·
Registered
226 Posts
dude calm down. There are a bit of civics that can take our focus'. All they have to do is drop a B18C2 (integra LS engine) and their they go, 140 HP. costs them like $1000 if they can get a cheap one and do it themselves.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've been dead even with an SI, and I don't have many mods at all

I know of about 3 other people in WI that can run around an SI all day long in their foci...and they just have mild mods...nothing spectacular

SI = overrated

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
the new SIs only have 135 tq at the fly (what honda says). Thats as much as our motors...theyre only benefit is that they can rev to 9k+rpms.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
fast said:
well i was just on the website of CFM i liked it i loved it it had like all of the stuff u need to do with yur car g** d**m ahah tell me wat i should say to my friend wen he makes fun of FORD FOCUS hes says P O S FORD im like DUd wat ever ahha and he wants a civic dont get me wrong but it aint going to be as fast as our focus but wat should i say haah to him to shut him up ahah
Any particular reason your typing like that?!?

·
Registered
182 Posts
civics arent special. i've beaten 2 si now and it wasn't too difficult. a friend of mine just put a ZC or DC motor in his 92 si hatch and i beat him too. next you see a civic just pee on it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yeah i know ya'll can beat honda si's but i was just saying that all they have to do is drop in a new engine and there they go, more HP. The 94-01 integra and i believe 94-94 and 96-99 civics are pretty much interchangable. again 140 hp in an ingegra LS dropped into a lighter civic with mild mods can do some harm. A completely stripped out civic with stock 115 HP engine (even stock exhaust and intake) but entirely lightweighted has run a 14.1 1/4 mile. dont doubt a civic guys lol.

Oh by the way, i REALLY dislike civics haha

·
Registered
60 Posts
id really like to see the time slips for that 14.1 stock civic. Regardless of it being stripped.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts