Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I want to get some headlight eyelids from tfb but im not sure what color matches up closer to my 02 sonic blue svt. I want to say Blue does but then again the sonic blue has somewhat of a darker tint than a normal blue so it could possibly match up more with the darker blue. Its hard for me to tell with just pictures [scratch]. Just let me know what you think (or know) matches better.

http://tfbdesigns.com/colors.html

EDIT: Contacted someone from TFB (like I should have in the first place) and according to them the "True Blue" on their color chart is the closest to Sonic Blue.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
No way to tell. Suggest you talk to TFB. Order both with the understanding that you will return one set. The only way to get an exact match is to have a paint shop do a color match of your current paint and you paint them on.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No way to tell. Suggest you talk to TFB. Order both with the understanding that you will return one set. The only way to get an exact match is to have a paint shop do a color match of your current paint and you paint them on.
I don't need an exact match. I just want whichever is closest. but good idea, I'm going to contact TFB and see what they have to say.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts