Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 1417 Posts

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Well, I think I saw Tom this morning about 8am. I was driving a white Town Car down MoPac headed towards Downtown, and all of a sudden I realized that there was a black Saleen right in front of Me. A minute or so later, I passed Him, and the drivers' profile looked strikingly familiar. Looked like Tom but can't be sure unless He verifies it...

Really, though. Traffic was nasty, and I only got a milisecond glance, so it could've been any 20-something Asian guy with spikey hair and glasses...

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Raymond and I saw a Red focus right by my house. It had a exhaust tip on it and I think some rims. Hard to say since it was only a glimpse. Apperently I must live by a few foci I never see since I sleep during the day. There is also a pink focus I saw two weeks before this one. The whole car is pink.

Also maybe we should have a Tom sightings thread for those austin folks lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
there is a hatchback i see at my college sanjac south every now and then, its either black or very darkblue, offset exhaust, focussport decal on windshield. dont know if he is apart of here or not

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ I've seen that car around there ... My wife sometimes has to take a class at SanJac ... so I have seen it there.

He / she is not on the forums. and in that area there are like 2-3 focuses decked out there that I have seen.

-Ray-

·
Registered
90 Posts
yeah i have seen only a couple, you might have seen me too, mine is the lighter blue color sedan

·
Registered
307 Posts
I saw 2 Foci's in San Antonio that sparked my intrest this week. One was coming off of 35 North right past the 410 merge after BAMC. It was a Infa-Red SVT like mine I think or the Orange that SVT did, cant rememer the name of it, didn't get that great of a look at it, and a dark red ZX3 with SVT 5 spokes and a CF Invader hood at the Regal in Live Oak when I went to see F&F yesterday. I think it mightve been an employees car, not sure, but it looked good.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I spotted a yellow ZX3 2005 model with the SAP front end and a SVT rear Bumper with the SAP Diffuser. Looked really nice.

It was riding up 59 North This morning around 730ish AM.

-Ray-

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Drove to Webster and back to Austin Yesterday, and saw around 20 Foci. Not one of which was modded, except a white one headed towards Houston on 290 about 30 miles west of Cypress Falls...

·
Registered
90 Posts
i saw a orange svt at the 518 528 intersection going towards the kemah side of 518 looks like or towards W bay area.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Target Ohlen/183

Spotted a Blue 5 Door SVT at the Target today during lunch time. I came and went before they did. doh

: )

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,212 Posts
Saw a yellow EAP going down S. 14th tonight...never seen himin town before

161 - 180 of 1417 Posts