Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1417 Posts

·
Wings & Teeth
2,465 Posts
in N. Arlington by the new cowboys stadium and around central arlington
i see a girl driving a silver SVTF with the big whale tail.
and aftermarket rims.
possibly FI.

not to sure.

she drove past then pulled into gas station

·
Wings & Teeth
2,465 Posts
it was a blonde girl driving though?
unless her name is nathan haha

·
Wings & Teeth
2,465 Posts
oh i see i see.
well i hear tsc meets are growing and growing!!!
maybe the dfw scene will start competing with houston cause it seems like houston has a big gathering

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ That's funny ... DFW for a while was doing all the meets ... and ONLY DFW ... we are just now in the past year have been getting meets going.

-Ray-

·
Wings & Teeth
2,465 Posts
yeah but the dfw is growing again i guess. so one day gotta have a houston/dfw g2g

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
WE have ... twice. But yeah ... maybe again down the road ... We are still doing another Texas Round Up ... but this is in the works. For a new Thread.

-ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I saw a Black ZX3 ... Slammed on 18" OZ Wheels Silver Shiny Wheels, borla exhaust. SUPER CLEAN ... driving down greenbriar a few days ago. I was talking to Paul when I saw it ... so he knows I stopped to look at the car in traffic. (Also said sold on mirror) I assume some kid bought this.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I saw a Black ZX3 ... Slammed on 18" OZ Wheels Silver Shiny Wheels, borla exhaust. SUPER CLEAN ... driving down greenbriar a few days ago. I was talking to Paul when I saw it ... so he knows I stopped to look at the car in traffic. (Also said sold on mirror) I assume some kid bought this.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
.... Hey ... it wasn't there a few moments ago ... oh well.

Double post for the wierd win.

-Ray-

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,212 Posts
i saw a blue svt at a gas station in waco next to discount tire ( sry idk what street )on saturday around 2 it looked like a 2 in drop. and on sunday i saw a black one on i35 in waco..there was a hott chick driving it

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
WEll ... I have seen a few foci here in CA since I have been here ... but I was looking for FocusSport ... and I couldn't find them. Oh well.

The Foci:
Yellow with black and silver rims, lowered in LA
RED SVT in San Francisco.
And a Blue ZX3 parked at my moms hospital she was at.

-Ray-

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Saw a black EAP SVT two saturdays in a row, the first time was two weeks ago turning north on lavaca from 5th street and last saturday getting food at P. Terry's around 9pm-ish...

121 - 140 of 1417 Posts