Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
What about a park? [dunno]

We can have like an "Eat and Meet". [welcome]

I would be game to get some like Meat for BBQ or something like that. [cool]

and I would say we could start at Memorial Park (610 - Memorial/Woodway exit) This is at a corner where 610NW - I10 West - and 290 Meet up. Not to far really for anyone.

Lets see, if you live in Pasadena - About 25 Minutes
Sugarland - 20 Minutes
Pass 610 on 290 - 20-25 minutes (Traffic sucks on 290 I recommend Hempstead all the way down)
Katy - about 30-35 minutes (Construction sucks ... I would take Memorial all the way or Westheimer)
Spring (1960-45) - about 35-40 minutes.

I think that would be a great start ... that way all of us are not driving for nothing ... THERE IS FOOD INVOLVED [hatchet] ... and maybe some football or frisbee or what ever. I am game. [thumb]

The only thing for me, is I am getting married in about 2 weeks, so I would probably have to wait til after ... But June is Open for me. [8)]

How's that idea for a start? Yay [wave] or Nay [thumbd]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ To add ... I noticed that I am becoming more Texan for the fact that distance is measured in Time not actual Mileage ... [driving] [;)]

My Buds back in San Francisco would probably be calling me a native texan now.

Oh well, we save LOTS more money than them. [:D]

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
the park idea sounds great. June would probably be better for me anyway, since May is a little tight (work cut hours).

on a side note....is there anyone that goes to westheimer on saturday nights? i know some of the members of the scion club i used to belong to go out there and i was thinking of something to do tonight.....

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
yea the park sounds great like we could do it one weekend with bar b que and some games or whatever then 2 weeks after that or a week after that we could do it again at a different park somewhere again so im think like every 2 weeks have a meet at a park and then when we run out of parks then at a restaurant somewheres close. the 2 weeks just in case someone had plans.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts