Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I am looking for members from Texas. I recently joined the board and also just recently moved to Houston and am looking to meet new people out here. I got the Idea from the WV shot out thread. So hit me up and lets see where ya live.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
watch out for peter...he smells

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
lmao...thats funny.

good times dude.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
You got the idea from the WV thread but I guess you didnt read that there is an entire section dedicated to regional areas. LOL

By the way Welcome [welcome]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Thats cool Manun. do u have any thing special about your focus that i should look for when im driving that way so when i see u i can say whats up? I drive a silver sedan with black stock rims and i always have my fogs on

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats cool Manun. do u have any thing special about your focus that i should look for when im driving that way so when i see u i can say whats up? I drive a silver sedan with black stock rims and i always have my fogs on
Naw not yet sadly, I am fixing to start modding my headlights. I do have a NRA sticker on my car and a Fire Fighters Sticker. Car is Sangria Red

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
howdy. i'm in the Jersey Village-ish area....zip code says i'm in jersey village but i'm more Fairbanks....290 & w tidwell.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I live in SugarLand ... but drive everywhere [thankyou]

Midtown for Work, Pasadena for Fiance's work, 290 Tidwell for a buddy, and Barker Cypress for client of mine ... [unsure]

Lots O Mileage ... [thankyou]

Hello and Welcome by the way ... [wave]

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
so, who will be the first to step up and try and get a meet started? if i knew the town better (just moved here in september) and had the time, i would help look around for spots.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts