Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a GTG this Spring? Maybe in the Longview/Tyler/Nacogdoches area? If enough people are interested, i may be able to set something up. Maybe get a dealer to host and find a few sponsors? What do you all think? Let me know! I thinkI am the only focus in NE TX!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Whats going on Focus Friends... i just moved from houston to el paso i wish i could have been there for yall g2g.. But i just moved to El Paso so if yall no any Focus's out here let me know im new to this area...and new to this site[?|]

·
Registered
515 Posts
There are TONS of Focus owners in northeast texas, around Tyler and Dallas. We had a meet back at the first part of October at Bone Daddy's in Dallas.

Make sure you keep this topic fresh, and you will attract their attention, you could have a HUGE meet. I know that Mofocus is from just north of Dallas, he posts here every day.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
yes i try to anyway Heather, since there are so many other threads that are pretty much the same thing, ill start another for all of us to start planning a meet for this spring

1 - 6 of 6 Posts