Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tri-City Tour or Austin Annual.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a question.

Would you like to keep the Tri-City rotation going? (Dallas, Houston, Austin)

or

Make it an Annual Event in Austin. (Lime Creek Road)

Just trying to get a feel for next spring.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Seeing as how it was in austin and dont take this wrong way but unorganized, i would prefer houston or dallas. Not that it wasnt fun it austin it just seemed unorganized when no one knew where to go and blah blah.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
838 Posts
well.. I personally like the tri city bit.. BUT... it always seems more people show up to the austin one... So, we could have change of scenery vs not many showing or we could have same ole thing but lots of people showing...

i went with the tri-city just b/c i like the "different things each year" aspect.

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
im with matt seeing the same thing each year would be boring.....

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I also agree with the Tri-City ... I assume when more San Antonio peeps come forth ... we will make the Round up a Quad City set up.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Gathering of our TX Focus and surrounding States' Foci.

It's usually a group of about 30-40 cars. And If I remember we hit a high attendance this last trip.

Lots of fun to see everyone and good people.

-Ray-

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I like the idea of moving around, but I'm more in favor of going to other places than Austin, Houston and Dallas every time. How about We go to Padre and take over the Island? Just throwing it out there that there's more to Texas than these 3 Cities and a shitload of desert.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Let's keep it moving around, and I don't see it being a bad idea that we move it around TX? Keeps things fresh and who doesn't like getting lost in a place they don't know where they are going, am I right? lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
I would like to attend this event next year. I just need more details of when, where, how much $$$, ect. Is this a family event or for adult crowds? My 3 year old would really like to join me at these meets.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Haven't been b4. Heard it was Houston for 2012 so obviously I'll be there.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
I would like to attend this event next year. I just need more details of when, where, how much $$$, ect. Is this a family event or for adult crowds? My 3 year old would really like to join me at these meets.
These larger meets are family friendly. All other details for the next one are yet to be determined, but you have a lot of time.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
We usually post up the details and info a month to 2 months prior to give people time to save money and request time away from work and such.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
We usually post up the details and info a month to 2 months prior to give people time to save money and request time away from work and such.

-Ray-

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
moving around. Tri-city got my vote

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Well the smaller cities is not a bad idea ... just not all of us know of what to do in a small city.

And the round up is to bring people to member's cities in the TX region. Without any support in an area ... it makes it hard to plan out what to do and also not something a large group of us would want to do.

-Ray-

1 - 20 of 146 Posts