Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i dont remember posting this up lol, but i have 3 other vids uploading right now.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
here are the rest of the vids:

2nd run. took it a bit faster

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
raymond can vouche for how fast we were taking it. Dean you were behind him right? I know I was'nt at the limits of my car but I was close. Man that was fun I wish we had a road like that around houston. stupid strait houston roads!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
isnt the next texas round up gonna be in houston? we need to find roads like that or just take the freeway around houston.

·
Registered
675 Posts
raymond can vouche for how fast we were taking it. Dean you were behind him right? I know I was'nt at the limits of my car but I was close. Man that was fun I wish we had a road like that around houston. stupid strait houston roads!
I can vouch for how fast we were going the second time. With a just little better brake cooling I think I could finish off just as fast as I started.

We are in the same boat in DFW with the straight roads. We might have a half mile stretches with some winding turns then miles of straight.
Wish Lawther Dr on the west side of White Rock Lake was not in the middle of Dallas, we could have some fun on that road.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
nice...too bad I wans't at Polk of I may have come down to join it! Corners are my thing!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
^^^ I think it was the twisties that helped keep You awake, bro! You were past the 24hr mark long before the sun went down. I drove LCR again last Sunday... It just wasn't the same...

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^^it must have been the twisties that kept me awake or the intense fear of letting my wife drive my car lol [paranoid] ah man it was so much fun I really can't wait for the next meet. Raymond and I are working on a little driving route but you'll having to stay tuned for more info for we are still working on finding something like that road around houston.[shhh]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts