Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excelent! i know there's a few more around here in chatt town if they would just get off thier butts and log on (or sit on thier butts.....whatever). when is a good time for you?

griff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! whys that? besides the twisty turns on the mountains (which are fantastic) and the beautiful scenery? Red necks ruin everything tho, sorry to say.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Meat_Pops1cle said:
Excelent! i know there's a few more around here in chatt town if they would just get off thier butts and log on (or sit on thier butts.....whatever). when is a good time for you?

griff
I dunno about a time....just gimme a week or so in advance to clear my schedule.....maybe we could meet up in Sequatchie Co. and run around the mountains to Pikeville???

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
I guess if its big enough I might consider it........I live in Memphis

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Piranha_SC said:
I guess if its big enough I might consider it........I live in Memphis
Memphis...know any other foci, especially SVT's in or around the Memphis area?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this Thread was brought to my attention, to make a long story short....N. GA, trip thru blue ridge mtns. Saturday July 15th. I'll be leaving Chatt with a group of 3-4 (unless i get this extra job i applied for, then im screwed). Anyway this looks like a fun thing to do, u guys down?

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Awesome....you guys that live in memphis wanna get together in Tupelo or Corinth, MS sometime??

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I"m in TN right now.....but i'll be headin back up north tomorrow and my SVT isn't with me :(....i'll be back down with for memorial day though :)

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
svt_gEEk said:
Memphis...know any other foci, especially SVT's in or around the Memphis area?
1. Me
2. Sonic Blue 02 SVT 3dr (Scott) 02SVTScreamin
3. 03-04 Blue SVT lives in the area but not a big car guy
4. Red 03 SVT driven by girl that doesnt know what she has
5. Red SVT 5dr driven by old man
6. Black Supercharged SVT complete jackass that drives it though

I have seen more but not many more

As far as the GTG goes sounds good..............

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
We should have a GTG of some sort around this area. There's not a whole lot of us around but i don't have a chance to go to some of the others in b-ham and nashville and other places due to college...but I have time to go to the tupelo/corinth areas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts