Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the way to pick up my car yesterday i drove my my mercedes dealer. i have had my eye on the c230 kompressor for a few years now but never really considered spending that much, as cheap as it was. well i saw this new black coupe and they dont really have them in stock yesterday, so i stopped in just to check the sticker. i pulled up behind it and read it was a c320. i said well this thing is much more expensive i bet, high 40's i was thinking. i couldnt believe it when i saw it was base stickered at 27,900 and with options just over 30! for a 220 horse six cylinder 04 mercedes! i didnt consider buying it cause first of all, the mercedes dealer would have given me dirt for my 02 zx3, probably four grand if i was lucky, and second, i moved into my new pzev for 3 grand, and this car would have cost me another 28 grand probably. so .....decision made...with no regrets! .....but to all those people with the 4 cyl mercedes 230.....man you got burned big time!

·
Registered
732 Posts
i agree with hotfocus, I couldnt see myself driving a mercedes untill im atleast 50, they to fashy for me. But hey thats jus mine and hotfocus opinion, all the power to u and other ppl. If i wanted a car like that, it be a lexus SC..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Agreed. The 'sportier' Diamler tries to make their Mercedeseseses, the damned uglier and cheaper they look. Stick to domestic, unless you're looking at the Bugatti Veyron...and you've got about a million in cash burning a hole in your gold-lined pockets.

16 cylinders, quad turbo chargers, 1,000hp.

Can't belive I'm not making it up...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm 21 and I got a mercedes 190e 2.3 16V 5spd '86 that car hauls ass with just an intake, header, exhaust. I layed the smackdown of 2 of my friends 5.0 stangs and run neck and neck with a friends 5.0 that ran a 13.8. I'll probably never get rid of it just a shortage of $ until I can completely restore it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sick i remember that car was very fast, and i think it was like 40 grand new? but i sure wouldnt be pounding it too often, any parts for that car would be astronomically high compared to the focus. i owned an audi once and found out about the price of ownership, i would hate to be buying for a hot mercedes.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
YEAH! Don't leave us now!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, I hope so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts