Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, long time no see. I have an interesting issue on my "new" ford focus. Need to update my profile info, but 2011 Sedan model, 55K miles, automatic, pretty much 100% baseline stock.

Basically been doing fine for a while, but a week or so ago I put the temperature control on neutral/middle, and now regardless of whatever the temperature dial is put on (either hot or cold)... nothing changes.

While I have my extended warranty, I've had back luck in the past having to pay several hundred dollars just for diagnosis which aren't covered.

Anyone have any ideas? I checked the fuses under the steering column, but part of me wonders if that could even be the issue since it is actually blowing air.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hey guys, long time no see. I have an interesting issue on my "new" ford focus. Need to update my profile info, but 2011 Sedan model, 55K miles, automatic, pretty much 100% baseline stock.

Basically been doing fine for a while, but a week or so ago I put the temperature control on neutral/middle, and now regardless of whatever the temperature dial is put on (either hot or cold)... nothing changes.

While I have my extended warranty, I've had back luck in the past having to pay several hundred dollars just for diagnosis which aren't covered.

Anyone have any ideas? I checked the fuses under the steering column, but part of me wonders if that could even be the issue since it is actually blowing air.
If you're planning on heading in to see your dealer for a diagnosis, please let me know. I'll see how I can best assist. :)

Meagan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts