Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am no PS wizard or anything but i decided i'd follow one of the tutorials in the PS section and then I just sorta started to play around. It looks absolutely awful lol but what I was really trying to find out was how the wheels with the dark gray and orange would look on a silver car. It all looked better in my head but since i ran into some problems in PS and don't know how to use it properly i couldn't get the colors right. I didn't think it looked right on a silver car so then I
tried to turn the mesh dark gray to match. It looked a good bit better then but still isn't anywhere close to teh awesome. I won't lie, i do like the wheels but I don't know how i can make them work with a silver car in the short term. The grill would be nice to get body matched or something and the headlights... i just wanted to see what would happen. All this brought to you by me and 2 hours of wasted time! I'd like to know what you think about the wheels and stuff. Be gentle... some of the best ideas have to be executed perfectly to attain their awesome, others are sometimes just totally easy and need no calibration.... they suck. Oh and did i mention that i was thinking about temporary stuff just for the ntdf? (not too distant future) Eventually i'm painting the entire car, till then this is what i've got to work with.

·
Registered
196 Posts
It's ok. We did something like this to a WRX except it was gunmetal with pink lines on a silver car.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
its really all in how u do it. if u do it right, it definitely has incredibly sick and original potentional. but its up to you ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
before u paint the wheels id say u need to have ur roters shaved or just get new ones all together

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
id say u get some 18 or 19, that bumper is real big so some larger rims would compliment it well.

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
lol that's just dangerous.
I'm gonna go ahead and say that pad is shot. [hihi]
Probably most of the others too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts