Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Tein and Eibach have been developing suspensions (and only suspensions for years and years) HKS has their fingers into everything and suspensions are relatively new for them. I'd stick with Tein or Eibach. But don't discount other suspension companies like Bilstein, Koni, KYB, and KW. They make some equally good products as well. I've never been a big fan of electronically controlled shocks. Twisting a knob on the shock is not that big of a problem, its more economical and its one less thing to fail or cause problems.

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
I didn't even know HKS made suspension components for the focus. Maybe you were thinking of H&R. But like geezer said I would stick with the companies that know their $hit and have been working with suspensions for years. I love my eibach kit, but I'm sure everyone with the Tein suspension love it. So I guess it's just personal preference.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i just got eibach sportlines, it was a tuff decision, i kept going between the eibachs and the tein s. but it all came down to the price i ended paying for the eibachs..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts