Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never posted my car here, or at all really. So this gives me a good reason to.

Before the German plate

Before the wheels

Performance
AEM CAI
65MM TB
Ported 2000 Manifold
P&P head by TurboTom
Crower Stg 2
FC cam gears
FS 4-1
FS Flex
Magnaflow
Esslinger UDP

Drivetrain
Quaife LSD
Fidanza flywheel
ACT clutch
4.06 gears

Exterior
European Bumpers w/lighting
European Fogs
European Taillights
European Grills w/lock
European Sidemarkers
Carbon Fiber Hood
Mach HID
RS Spoiler

Suspension
FS front strut bar
H&R Cup Kit
Eibach Anti-sway
Kumho 712 205/45/17
SVT 17" wheels

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
very nice very nice...
love the rims...and the nice and clean euro setup...
one question thou...

why regular euro and not RS bumpers and stuff ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, funny story behind that. I was rear ended last october (02) nothing major, the guy slammed on his brakes and hit my rear bumper as his tires locked up. The bumper was just scuffed, but i wasnt taking any chances. Especially with this guy (taxi driver from the city). The bumper was fine, just hung a few mm down on the passenger side. His insurance ends up giving me $750 [wiggle]

So with that I bought front bumper w/rubber lip, rear bumper with reverse lights, european tails, bulb sockets, and a hood lock. After painting, buying bulbs and buying miscellaneous stuff, it came out to about $300 out of packet. [pray]

The reason i didnt get the RS is because I wouldnt of been able to do the front bumper without paying extra. Someday in the future I may decide to do an RS though [wave]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
ok....
almost me same story....
had a fender bender and the insurance gave me 2k...
so i put an rs bumper headlighs grille and stuff for over a 1000 and 400 for painting....

JOel

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey beautiful car, I love the wheels and the colour...

We have the Euro style of car over here in Australia, and always enjoy a good looking clean low car. Wouldn't mind a set of 17's like those! Hope to get half the performance mods you've thrown on too, good effort, I admire your setup!

Enjoy your car, hopefully no more unwanted modifications to the car! Someone ran up my rear the other day too, people must drive too close to our cars to get a better look! [rofl] [hihi]

Cheers..... Tim

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
w/ a P&P and tune you should be at like upper 160whp right? how about MAF and injectors?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts