Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Teenager Loving His Rims =) (upadated)

Yes, Finally Got my rims [ohcrap]

Im going to try to take some more pictures tonight like wit all my neons on and some cool pictures

Any ideas on how to take the pictures and where?

And im doing these pictures wit a cell phone camera lol the picture underneath is wit a cell phone also

Let me know what u think about the new RIM!
OLD

NEW RIMS

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have neons on.. I am dropping it =) ill take a picture tonight of all the neons and stuff

·
Registered
152 Posts
I know always the case!! I'm running eibach springs on mine atm but they are a little sloppy still so you might consider saving for a full kit (im hopefully getting one for my bday) =D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im thinking of smoking my tails? Good idea?

And ill have to see what i can do =)

·
Registered
406 Posts
i dont think smoking those tails would do them any good they have that nasty chrome stuff in them....stockers would look nice or some led tails

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont think smoking those tails would do them any good they have that nasty chrome stuff in them....stockers would look nice or some led tails
Well i do still have the stocks. What if i smoked the stocks

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Smoked stocks would look better than those Altezzas....they are very 2001 Fast and the Furious era

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok Will Do =) What about the reflectors on the side of the bumpers. Should i smoke?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'l get some pics for you when its light. I'v got the standard smoked rear lights, with 100% tint on the rear windows - carbon fibre headlights and clear indicators and fogs.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok Sounds Good =) I dont know what my tints are =/ but i know i need to go darker. And there turning green or the tint they put on was green.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
are those 16's?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea there 16's lol they look hella small huh. But there 16's

1 - 20 of 51 Posts