Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Anyone use this. Kind of expensive. Waiting for rain to stop to try it.
I don't use coatings......http://autogeek.com lot better choices....I like the Wolfgang Deep gloss sealant 3.0. Make sure to polish w/ either their Uber compound or Total swirl remover & their finishing glaze & then their sealant or their Fuzion polymer estate wax........[thumb]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Of course you'd want to use a Flex 3401 or a Rupes 15 or Griots 15 w/ a varies 5.5'' pads.

·
Trump 2016
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will not use any machine. All by hand only. The tech shine last up to 4 months.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
I'd clay bar it 1st to get any above surface contaminants dealt with. What about the below surface corrections?

·
Trump 2016
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay so today finally had a good day no rain. Washed then did clay bar. Used the Tech Shine and wow the shine is great and good for 5 months.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Okay so today finally had a good day no rain. Washed then did clay bar. Used the Tech Shine and wow the shine is great and good for 5 months.
Great you did use a clay bar, Throw a carnauba wax as a LSP to get the paint to pop.......

Reactions: pasta

·
Registered
7 Posts
If it is for 4 months then would try this. Never had a product that could last even up to a month. Please let me know if this is something you would recommend!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts