Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st off the new addition. This is the prettiest she's gonna get. In a few weeks, all the plastics, headlights, gauges etc are coming off, and a cage, 12 bar, subcages and frame reinforcement will be done. It will be a dedicated stunt bike.

Now for the car shhtuff I thought I was content with the exterior of the focus, but I guess not. My girl convinced me to get a wing coz she thought it would be "cute" so I got one.

"MADE IN"

Now since we're workin on the rear of the focus, y not start "The rear hatch Project"

What's wrong in this picture???

And of course I cant forget performance mods...

Can't see it yet?

We're still workin on this, and still trying to figure out where's the best spot for this. I'm tryin to keep the sleeper look, but I dont think it will happen.

Other random stuff that's gon have to wait..until the motor is built..still deciding..

And this is "officially" sold to a lucky jetter :( :)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
thats i some good sh!t you gotz there. sexy focus!

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
double din!!?! your car is the perfect us foci

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
looks nice

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Jesus! Nice freaking upgrades!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yeah I agree with BMXer, Very nice ugrades.

The wing is going to look really good. Those brakes will look awesome too.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
That's just hawt!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
super sexy time! i love it!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Good stuff hopefully within the next year ill have me a streetbike!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's the look im goin for on the rear hatch project, removing the ford emblem and key hole, also going to delete the rear wiper.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's the look im goin for on the rear hatch project, removing the ford emblem and key hole, also going to delete the rear wiper.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
thats hot thats my look aswell...you got anyshots of the fron tof that car???

·
Registered
185 Posts
What do you plan on doing with the F4i bodywork? I'm looking for the front end swap for my F4, I've done the seat swap already.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice stuf u got, hurry n get em on i want pics, btw that silver hatch=amzing sexy time!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no front car shots of that car..

...i'm actually going to keep all the plastics and eventually put it back on once i get better at stuntriding. The swingarm on ur F4 looks crazy, at first i thought it was a single sided swingarm, what bike is that from? The bike looks good as well as the polished frame, ur bike reminds me of the FZR project bike i had (pic of my sig). It started out as a 90 FZR w/r6, YZF600, r1 parts into it. hahaha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts